- Curate: the collection of various media
- Collaborate: build upon the ideas of others
- Communicate: their message to others
- Connect: their thinking with the thinking of others and discover meaningful connections between different media
- Citizenship: ethical use of media and the ideas of others
- Critically think: inquiry, analysis and synthesis of information, examining how pieces fit together, problem-solving, examining one's consumption and creativity
- Create: blending everything together to create a remix (not a clone)
Does copyright limit creativity?
Can you still be creative when integrating the ideas of others?
How can we, as educators, support remix as a literacy?